About the Event
For over 20 years, Making Headway has hosted Family Fun Day for families that have had a child diagnosed with a brain or spinal cord tumor. Over 400 children and their families are invited for a day of free fun, music, and adventures. In 2017, Family Fun Day will feature clowns, an animal show, face-painters, video games, climbing activities, and a live music performance by renowned kids’ music band, The Dirty Socks Fun Time Band. Download event flyer.
Register to Attend
Registering for Family Fun Day is free and easy.
– You can register online here.
– You can register by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(please include the names of each person who attending)
– You can call us at 914-238-8384.
Registration is required by June 3rd. Space is limited to mom, dad, and your children.
Where and When
Date: June 18th, 2017
Location: Life The Place To Be
2 Lawrence St, Ardsley, NY 10502
– For driving directions, and train schedules click here.
– Shuttles will be available from the Hastings-on-Hudson Metro North Station to and from the event. More info.
– There will also be a shuttle to and from the Hassenfeld Children’s Hospital. Please let us know if you need this when registering. More info.
Contact: Jennifer Samuels
About Making Headway
The discovery that a child has a brain or spinal cord tumor changes everything. The future becomes uncertain; families struggle with anxiety and fear. A strong medical team can help a family take its first crucial steps forward. But reconstructing a life and nurturing a family devastated by the emotional and physical demands of treatment and its aftermath go beyond what a medical environment can provide. That’s where Making Headway comes in.